Io help cushion the effects, on residents of Federal Capital Territory (FCT), of movement restriction over COVID-19, an Indian firm
Tulsi Chanrai Foundation Eye Hospital
(Managed by Aravind Eye Care System)
Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday | 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Book an appointment
Book an appointment
Welcome to Tulsi Chanrai Foundation Eye Hospital
- Tulsi Chanrai Foundation Eye Hospital (TCFEH) a major milestone in the history of Tulsi Chanrai Foundation (TCF) a part of Mission for Vision program.
- TCF is an International Non-Government Organization (INGO), established by the Chanrai family in the year 1992
- Under Mission for Vision, so far, TCF has restored vision of over 126,000+ underprivileged Nigerians through free eye surgeries.
- Avoidable blindness is one of the major development challenges across the globe and Nigeria is no exception.
- TCF has put up a state-of-the-art eye hospital in Kukwaba, Abuja, which was formally commissioned by His Excellency, the President of Nigeria on the 11th of July 2019.
- We make quality eye care services available and accessible to everyone and through our subsidized costs and the services make it affordable to every section of the society.
- TCF Eye Hospital is a 54-bed hospital, running in technical collaboration with Aravind Eye Care System (AECS), India who are one of the largest providers of eyecare in the World.
- Through free outreach camps conducted within a radius of 100 km around Abuja, we identify underprivileged patients needing cataract or other surgical interventions. Transport to and from the hospital, screening camp, high quality eye surgery, boarding and lodging, medication and post-operative review is provided totally free of charge to the underprivileged community.
- TCF medium term plans include increase in bed capacity to 100 and establishment of a training institute for enhancing indigenous ophthalmic capacities across Nigeria.
Services We Offer
We provide diagnostics, treatments and correction for different types of eye related conditions like Myopia, hyper-myopia, Cataract, Glaucoma, astigmatism etc.
Children Eye Care Services
Low Vision & Rehabilitation Services
Medical Retina Services
Cataract & IOL Services
Glaucoma assessment & treatment
In House Pharmacy
Patient Counselling services
Insurance & Cashless facility
Community Ophthalmology Services
Quality Eye Care at Affordable Rates
Camp Operation Free Surgeries
Few of the Beneficiaries of TCF Eye Hospital
Always check this section for recent news.
TCF & Kewalram Chanrai Foundation continued providing Primary Health Care Services to communities & additionally, Palliative Care to 1200+ families
Dr. Johnpaul Okolo at Tulsi Chanrai Foundation eye hospital discusses Glaucoma with NTA on World Glaucoma day.